Publicado por : Kuro Neko diciembre 11, 2009
Por comunicado oficial se nos informa que este curioso juego estara disponible para todas las consolas Wii a partir de Enero 1 del año que viene.
LUTON, ENGLAND (December 11th, 2009) – GAMEBRIDGE Ltd., today announces that their “Happy Series” title, Happy Hammerin’ will be available through the WiiWare™ channel across Europe on the 1st of January 2010 for 500 Wii Points.
Created by Japanese development studio Agenda, the team behind the hugely popular Nintendo DS game “Clubhouse Games “ , Happy Hammerin’ is a fun packed mole whacking party game with a variety of modes suitable for single players, friends and family alike.
• Swing the Wii Remote™ like a hammer and sweat it out to compete against each other by bashing moles.
• Choose your very own Mii and Hammer
• Play as single player or go head to head with 3 friends.
• Pick up bonus items throughout the gameplay to help you attack your opponents
• Players can challenge themselves in three different modes, Mole adventure (1-2P), Mole Marathon (1P) and Party Battles (1-4P).
• Mole Adventure consists of 4 themed stages (Horror, Japan, Jungle, Space) with 3
• View Statistics of your gameplay
• Unlock various titles as you progress throughout the game
• Register your scores online and compete in the world wide ranking to be crowned the world’s number one mole basher.
For more information on Happy Hammerin’ please visit: www.gamebridge.co.uk or for live updates please follow us at www.twitter.com/gamebridge